PCA GOLF CLASSIC 2016
PCA is holding its popular Annual Golf Classic on Thursday, June 2, 2016. The tournament will be held at the Sturgeon Valley Golf and Country Club in St. Albert. The format will be a Texas Scramble with a shotgun start at 8:00 a.m. A breakfast buffet will be provided before the tournament begins, along with a complimentary bucket of balls for use on the driving range. Following the tournament a dinner will be served.
By being a sponsor you will be promoting your company to a group of Canada’s construction industry’s recognized leaders, who embrace a vision of fair and open construction. This is PCA’s 12th Annual Golf Classic. The tournament is designed to promote PCA and its members to both government and industry.
PCA is seeking your support in sponsorship of our golf tournament.
There are a number of sponsorship levels by which to show your support for our tournament. Each level has a corresponding level of promotion at the tournament.
Tournament Sponsor $7,500.00
- Large Banner promotion during both registration/breakfast and at dinner
Platinum Sponsorships AVAILABLE
- Banner at tournament indicating support
GOLD SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE
- Hospitality Cart (2 available) $3,500.00 each
- Corner $3,000.00
- Hot dog & Beer Cart $3,500.00
- Putting Green & Driving Range $3,500.00
- MC Sponsor $2,000.00
HOLE SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE $2,000.00
- Sign promotion at Hole Sponsored
**Please note that all sponsorships, with the exception of Hole-In-One Sponsors, are entitled to 4 registered golfers**
Also note sponsorship prices above do not include 5% GST
HOLE-IN-ONE SPONSORS – Donation of a major prize (or insurance on a major prize)
- Sign promotion at designated hole
- Opportunity for staff member on hole for promotion
- Spotters can be provided if necessary
- If you have an item with your company logo on it that you would like to add to our participants bags, please make arrangements for a quantity of 160 items to be dropped off at PCA office or call us to make pick up arrangements.
We look forward to hearing back from you as to your level of support. We are including a registration form along with this letter. As 2015’s tournament proved to be very successful, PCA will be instituting the strict deadline of Friday, May 6, 2016, as well as a first-come-first-served basis. If payment is not received by said date, a secure position in the tournament will no longer be available.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact Melissa Lauzon at 780-466-3819/780-984-4982 or firstname.lastname@example.org.